So Simple Yet So Amazing, the T-Pull Door Closer Helps Increase Independence
The T-Pull Door Closer Helps You Close Doors Easily
The T-Pull Door Closer is a great device for people in wheelchairs as well as anyone using crutches. Cast aside those awkward moments, physical strain and loss of dignity! With the Door Closer, closing doors becomes a simple task. That means one less thing to deal with in a day-to-day world that puts up countless barriers. It's also a lot better looking that a rope hanging off the edge - a low-profile solution that makes life better in numerous ways.
Built with comfort & functionality in mind, the Door Closer is simple to use and solves a big problem!
Holds up well in cold, heat, humidity and more - all with sturdy materials built to last under a variety of conditions & uses.
Tucks Away When Not in Use
Unlike other homemade solutions, the Door Closer is aesthetically pleasing, tucking away for low profile.
Easy to Install
No screws, drills or other hardware necessary - just peel off the back and adhere to the door!
Makes Closing Doors Easier
for People Using
Wheelchairs, Crutches or Canes
- Easy to install. Clean, Peel, and Stick with extremely sticky adhesive from 3M.
- Durable and high-quality materials. High-density plastics that withstand overuse and a variety of environments and temperatures.
- Swiveling handle for ergonomic use and tucks against the door when not in use. This feature gives the right leverage in closing the door from outside the door frame without much effort.
- A manual door closer. No rushing to beat the spring-loaded door or wait around for the door to close. Close the door when you are ready.
- The T-Pull makes any door easy to close, especially for people with limited mobility.
- Great assistive device for people using wheelchairs, walkers, or any other mobility aids.
- Screws are included for permanent installation
The manufacturer says the adhesive alone will be strong enough. He also provides some mounting screws. I had a minor problem with an unusual size and type of screw, and the seller patiently resolved the problem. I feel better about having the extra screw attachment as I am good at breaking things. The adhesive should be fine, adding the screws is no biggy.”
See How the T-Pull Door Closer Helps Make People's Lives Better
Frequently Asked Questions
Our customers have questions, we have answers. Below are the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
Where are these made?
Each one is cast, drilled, assembled, and shipped by hand in Ottawa, Canada.
We live in an area with extreme hot and cold weather. How long does the adhesive last?
We have had the T-Pull installed on an exterior door with only the supplied adhesive in Canadian climate (-40C to- +40C) since 2015 and it is still being used everyday.
Do we need screws?
The screws are supplied as extra support for heavy wood or metal exterior doors. The idea behind not using screws is for ease of use and so far, we have not had to use screws for any installation - metal or wood, interior or exterior.
How are they installed?
Short answer is: Peel and stick.
Take a look at the installation manual for details.
Do they come in different colors?
Not yet. Although possibly in the future. If you do require a different color, send us a message and we will check our suppliers for material availability.
What is the warranty?
Warranty is one year from purchase date. Regardless, if you have any problem with the T-Pull, at any time send us a message and we will do what we can to get you back to using the T-Pull as soon as possible.